Sunday, March 7

Spring?


This card represents Vermont to me.
I love Vermont though I don’t live there.
Can you see the reasons this card is a Vermont card?
Moose?
Bernie Sanders?
Spring equals mud season?
Years ago hubby and I went to Vermont in the Spring, not knowing that they have a thing called “mud season” at that time.
We got caught in the mountains trying a new route to Burlington with Google maps.
We slid most of the way into Burlington after dark!!!
The card is white card stock that I taped the Tim Holtz woodgrain stencil and applied Distress Oxide gathered twigs and ground espresso inks...mud.
The sentiment is made of two Lawn Fawn sets “How You Bean?” and “Easter Party” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On more white card stock I stamped the image Riley & Company “Bernie” using the same ink and coloring it with Copic marers.
After trimming it out I applied it to the mud side with foam tape.






1 comment:

  1. What a wonderfully original idea to create a 'spring mud season' card! Love it. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!