Sunday, March 21

2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...

 
and

With “long” being the cue word for the second challenge I found this long eared, long legged bunny in my stash...and he’s drinking his morning coffee after a LONG night’s sleep.
On a white card stock base card I stamped the bunny from Stampingbella (The sponsor that sells this company is Kat Scrappiness) using Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next I colored him with Prismacolor pencils, artist stumps and Gamsol.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Clearly Sentimental About Coffee” (This company also sold by Kat Scrappiness) using the same ink.





9 comments:

  1. Love this adorably fun image and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the CAS design and the pop of purple!


    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Love the image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. This is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that hysterically funny bunny!! Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this long eared, long legged rabbit! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute rabbit design and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for playing with us at CASology :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!