Sunday, March 21

2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...

 
and

If you checked out my last posting you will know that I planned a card for a CAS challenge that was anything but CAS.
This one is the one I wanted to make.
The base card is brown card stock.
Using my computer I printed onto cream card stock the digital image from Not 2 Shabby (sponsor) and typed up the sentiment which is the name of a song!
I trimmed the sentiment down and applied black card stock before attaching it to the card front.
I colored the “cream” with a Prismacolor pencil and stenciled the cup with Jaded Blossom (sponsor) “Coffee Bean Stencil” beforee trimming it out and gluing it to the card front.

4 comments:

  1. Great coffee card. Fun image and stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The stenciled coffee beans on the mug are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!