Sunday, March 21

2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...

 

Have you ever get a card thoroughly finished for two challenges and realize that the second challenge was supposed to be CAS?
Such is what happened with this card!
The base card is brown card stock with a layer of aqua card stock.
On white card stock I printed out the sentiment using my computer.
Next I stenciled it with MFT “Wonky Dots” stencil and Distress Oxide ground espresso ink.
Over the whole piece I applied Distress Oxide gathered twigs ink.
On more white card stock I printed out the bubble tea images using digital images from Graciellie Designs (sponsor) “Bubbly Feels” set.
I masked off the top of the cups and applied Distress Oxide gathered twigs ink to the bottom.
The straws were colored with Prismacolor pencils.
I trimmed these out and foam taped them to the card front.

Now to figure out what to do for the CAS challenge!?!??!!






4 comments:

  1. Yummy card. Great images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the polka dots! Great card!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tea looks so delicious. Great design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!