Monday, March 22

2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...

 

This sentiment fits PERFECTLY for the way my day has gone so far and I’ve only been up for an hour!!!
First hubby tells me that the garden tractor came back from the local mechanic with the wheels on wrong.
Then I check the new sink and faucet we just put in and both are leaking.
Not to mention the truck that went past the house this morning and needed to blow it’s horn at 7:00am!!!
The base card is cream card stock and I added brown textured paper as per the sketch.
With more of each card stock I cut out the mug and the coffee, Cas-ual Fridays Stamps (sponsor), inside and taped them together on the back.
I stamped the sentiment, Cas-ual Fridays Stamps (sponsor) “Hot Coffee”, using a mixture of Distress oxide ground espresso and gathered twigs.
This I foam taped to the card front.

4 comments:

  1. Love this sentiment! Perfect for the way my Monday is going. :)



    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sentiment cracks me up! Love the big mug and that fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, that sentiment is so funny and so acurate, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card and I love the sentiment. Some days are like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!