Monday, March 22

2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...

 
and

It may not look like a watercolor card but trust me the background for the embossed sentiment is a watercolor.
The base card is brown card stock.
The next layer is white card stock die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics 
(Sponsor-Doodlebugs) “Blueprints 27”.
Next I cut a piece of rose vellum and glued it to the white piece.
On watercolor paper I used Distress inks walnut stain and vintage photo to create the background I wanted.
Once dry I embossed the sentiment from Stampendous (White Rose Crafts-Sponsor) with Versamark ink and white embossing powder.
Using the dies from MFT Die-namics (Sponsor-Doodlebugs) “Stitched Square STAX” I die cut a white square and one with the sentiment, glued them together and foam taped them to the card front.
With white card stock and more vellum I die cut the pot and cup from Cottage Cutz “Teapot & Teacup”, glued them together and then glued them to the card front.




8 comments:

  1. I love your tea creation!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous background for your beautiful teapot card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully feminine card! Love that English garden patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty and feminine. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Beautiful floral paper and pretty tea pot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tea card design with those pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really beautiful card and I love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!