Friday, January 22

thinking of you...

 

Watercolor backgrounds are my favorites, so easy to achieve a cool design.
The base card is white card stock that I die cut the window in the front using the 
MFT Die-namics “Rectangle Peek-A-Boo Window” die.
On water color paper I used Distress mermaid lagoon ink to create the background.
After is dried completely I taped it behind the window and then applied a piece of white card stock over the back on the inside of the card.
On the front of the card I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Polar Bear Pals” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from the same set with the same ink and colored it with Copic markers.
This I trimmed out with scissors and glued to the window.






4 comments:

  1. What a cutie that bear is Arlene, and you have usesd him beautifully on this gorgeous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree - watercolor backgrounds are easy to make, but make for great backgrounds! Love your CAS card, and that bear looks so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful cute card, the background watercolour looks perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watercolour backgrounds are great and yours is perfect for this big, fun polar bear! A great card! Thanks for joining us at the HLS Watercolour Challenge this month. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!