Friday, January 22

more teacher thanks...

 

A new challenge from Happy Little Stampers!
The base card is white card stock.
On white card stock I stenciled the MFT Stencil “Captivating” using Distress tattered rose ink.
This I die cut into a square using a die form MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX”.
To that I added a square of cranberry card stock and applied it to the card front.
On more cranberry card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Virtually the Best” using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This I trimmed down and added to the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from the same set with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
After trimming it out with scissors I applied it to the front of the card with glue dots.



3 comments:

  1. What a great card Arlene - there are many teachers who have had to learn a whole new way of teaching and they deserve to be recognized!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your card and colouring. . So apt for the current situation. .
    Thank you for joining us at Happy little stampers stencil challenge. .
    Dt Swapna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is awesome! And I love the stencilled background. (Also, So glad I am not still teaching, yikes!!!) Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Stencil Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!