Friday, January 22

missing you...

and

Cream, plum and black seemed to pop out at me from the book cover so I decided to combine it with the Color Throwdown challenge.
The base card is cream with a layer of black card stocks.
On more cream card stock I stenciled it with Tim Holtz “Flourish” stencil and Distress Stain dusty concord.
This I trimmed down and applied to the card front.
Using more black card stock I die cut the sentiment using love, nicole word die.
Using dies from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Flowers” with black and plum card stock I cut out the images to apply to the card front with the sentiment.
To finish I added Wplus 9  cream enamel dots from their “Autumn Splendor Red” set.







3 comments:

  1. Striking card Arlene - love the dramatic colours you have used
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely colour combi and a great design. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the stenciled flourish and pretty die cut flowers. Great design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!