Monday, January 18

more hugs...

 

The biggest thing I am missing during this pandemic are hugs.
Either from my youngest in the group home or my eldest and his family or my friends!
The base card is white card stock with a piece of brown card stock then the patterned snowy houses paper over that.
O brown card stock I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s “Winter Village” and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
After applying that to the card I die cut three red card stock “hugs” using Lawn Fawn’s “Scripty Hugs” die, glued them together and then to the card front.




3 comments:

  1. love your use of the challenge prompt Arlene, that paper is perfect. Yes, when we were in lockdown I too missed the hugs of family (and friends), and that was only 6 weeks of non-contact. I hate to think what it must be like for you folk!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! Thanks for joining in on my challenge at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card, Arlene. Thank you for joining the Addicted to CAS Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!