Monday, January 18

paper hug...

 

Loll gave me the best idea for splatters with my huge selection of Distress Stains...that I rarely use!
The base card is white card stock.
Using Distress stain chipped sapphire I made three splats.
While that dried I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “I Miss Your Hugs” with Versamark ink on blue cad stock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This I trimmed dow and foam taped to the crd front.
On more white card stock I stamped the paper airplane form the same set using Distress Oxide chipped sapphire ink and trimmed it out before foam taping it to the card front.



5 comments:

  1. Aren't these splats fun, Arlene? Love them in the monochromatic scheme! Super paper airplane too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the BEST use of the stains!! Fabulous card Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those giant splats are just amazing, I have never even attempted that! I love the boldness that is enhanced by those colours. thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card Arlene! Your splats are awesome ... love the deep blue on the white card - so striking! Wonderful sentiment to go along with your paper airplane. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun design .... those splatters look amazing. Thank you for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!