Monday, January 18

inoculation...

 

My resolution, as I hope it is all people’s, is to get my COVID inoculation!
Hopefully we will never have to come up with another inoculation for any other disease.
I used white and black card stock layers as well as patterned paper for the base card.
The main panel is white card stock on which I stamped the sentiment from Art Impressions “Love Birds” and the image from Art Impressions “Get Well Soon” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
This I colored with Copic markers and stamped the image once again on another piece of patterned paper, trimmed it out and glued it as the uniform!




1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fun card Arlene - loving that image paired with the sentiment, and so well presented too!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!