Tuesday, January 19

snowy you...

 
and

Once again combining challenges.
The base card is white card stock.
Using my favorite Punch Bunch punch, which I call a snowflake, I punched out 7 from ThermoWeb’s Masking Magic and applied them to the card front.
Using brushes and Distress Oxide blueprint sketch, mermaid lagoon and tumbled glass inks I made a “sky”.
At this point I removed the masks and set them aside.
On purple card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “All About You” using Versamark ink and het embossing it with white embossing powder.
This I trimmed and applied to the card front.
On more white card stock I applied Distess Oxide blueprint sketch ink and used a heat tool to dry it.
Next I die cut the inked card stock with MFT Die-namics “All About You” die and foam taped it to the card front.





6 comments:

  1. Love you used blue and purple together-a combo I haven't used before but it works! And gorgeous blending and lovely cute snowflakes-nice flow to the card. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this sentiment and the blue/purple color palette. Your snowflakes are so pretty, too! Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful CAS card. Your snowflake masking is perfect and your color combination is definitely a WOW! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking card! The ombre effect is very pretty, you did a great job! So happy you shared this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your inking and color combination. A beautiful, simple and wonderful make. Thank so much for playing our YOU challenge at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful. Love this so much!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!