Wednesday, December 2

I’d be jealous too...

 

In order to get the whole scene I had to use two stamp sets and a separate stamp.
The lined card stock is the base card with a piece of plaid patterned paper on the top with a strip of black card stock separating them.
On heavy weight white card stock I stamped the image from Art Impressions “Crazy Cat Lady” and the image from Art Impresions “Camping” set with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers before trimming them out.
Before foam taping the images on the card front I stamped the sentiment from Art Impressions “Jealous Too” stamp with the same ink.


2 comments:

  1. Such fun card! Your coloring is so good.Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this stamp! It’s darling. I’ve had it for some time now and just haven’t done anything with it. You may have inspired me to use it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!