Wednesday, December 2

ho, ho, ho...

 


How wonderful to have a stash of little images die cut from Sizzix Sidekick Side-order die sets!
For this card I started with a white card stock card and layered it with snowflake patterned paper.
The die cut image of Santa comes from Sizzix Sidekick Side-order “Christmas” set.
After cutting a square of white card stock and applying a square of black card stock I applied the image with glue then stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with Hero Arts unicorn ink.
To finish I foam taped the whole piece to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Truely traditional! I love that little santa die!! Thanks for playing along with our "Traditional Christmas" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!