Saturday, November 28

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 26

 

This is my final tag for the 2020 Days of Christmas Tags challenge and I am so grateful to Tracey McNeely for not only hosting the challenge but for the extra time to get our tags up!
Last two days of my life was Thanksgiving and decorating for Christmas!
My favorite Things Stamps is the sponsor for this day and I was so thrilled to see it as I adore their company.
My inspiration for this tag comes from Donna Mikasa and her wonderful skies on her tags.
The tag for mine is cut from white car stock with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Traditional Tag STAX” set.
Using MFT “Drifts & Hills” stencil I masked the bottom of the tag and sponged the top with Distress Oxide blueprint sketch ink.
In the corner I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Jingle All The Way” set using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On more white card stock I Sadie cut the image os Santa with the coordinating die and left it in the card stock.
This I stamped with the Memento ink then removed it from the card stock.
Next I colored it with Copic markers and used a Action Wobble spring on the back to attach it to the card.






2 comments:

  1. I love this tag! It's just perfect in every way. I love this striking color combo, and the splattered background is so fun for snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tag
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!