Saturday, December 5

hedgey greetings...

 
and

Such fun to combine challenges that are next to each other on my list!
The base card is cream card stock.
Using a die from Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies I cue a piece of burgundy card stock and applied it to the card front.
Using the Sunny Studio die “Greetings Word” with the burgundy card stock I cut it out and glued it to the card front.
On white card stock I stamped the hedgehog from Sunny Studios “Hedgey Holidays” with Memento rich cocoa ink and colored with Copic markers to get the kraft, red and more burgundy colors.
After trimming it out I applied it to the front with a wobble spring.
To finish I used the sentiment from the same set and stamped with with the Memento ink.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!