Sunday, December 6

AAA Cards Game #180...


Our sponsor this challenge is STAMPlorations and they have this wonderful line of poinsettias to make a quick and easy but elegant card!
Since is it a digital image I placed it on my screen with a sentiment that I use only for my English friends at Christmas.
The I printed onto white card stock and colored with Prismacolor pencils.
(This really can be made in minutes if you don’t stress over your coloring!)
Next i trimmed the bottom with scissors and added a black card stock panel behind it.

Won’t you join us for this fun challenge?

3 comments:

  1. Poinsettias are such a Christmas icon, aren't they? and they look fabulous on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drama of the dark cardstock, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card looks absolutely amazing.❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!