Saturday, December 5

Christmas snowman...

 

Raymond Briggs wrote a wonderful children’s book called “The Snowman”.
It became a wonderful animated special but I just love the book still.
In honor of that I made this card.
The base card is teal card stock.
The main panel is white card stock that I stenciled using MFT Stamps “Captivating Mandala” stencil with Distress inks mermaid lagoon and peacock feathers.
On this I stamped the sentiment from Crafter’s Companion “The Snowman and The Snowdog” using StazOn jet black ink.
On another icee of white card stock I stamped the image from the same set using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored him with Copic markers before trimming him out and foam taping him to the main panel.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love The Snowman film! It’s so nice to see him on a card. Your mandala background is lovely too. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stenciling and love the blue... adorable snowman and fun card. Thanks for coming back to join us with your great inspiration at Color Dare. Don't forget me over at Double Trouble... would love to see you there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stenciled background for the snowman! What a fun card! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stencilled background for the snowman - beautiful work. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you stencilled the background, its perfect for the movie snowman. Thank you for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge for non-traditional Christmas colours. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!