Sunday, June 7

bye, bye 2...


Continuing with Paper Smooches images here’s a little paper pieced bear!
The paper I used for the paper piecing I made with water color paper and Distress Oxide seedless preserves, rusty hinge and crushed olive inks.
On the white card stock base card I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Caffeinated Two” and the image from Paper Smooches “Chubby Chum Pals” using StazOn jet black ink.
On the background piece and another piece of white card stock I stamped the image again and trimmed and glued it to the image on the card.

2 comments:

  1. Love your paper pieced bear Arlene - the colours and textures you have achieved are perfect for the wee fellow. A wonderful, fun card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest little bear, great card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!