Sunday, June 7

bye, bye 3...


Personally I love using multiple companies on a card.
Though I am trying to use Paper Smooches today for the main pieces I do have things from other companies that I like to use.
The base card is white card stock.
The background was made on water color paper with Distress Oxide Sprays picked raspberry and crushed olive.
This piece I die cut the rectangle using MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangular STAX”.
From that I die cut the flower from Paper Smooches “Garden Blooms” and glued them to the base card .
With the extra piece of background card stock I die cut the sentiment using Paper Smooches “Warm Wishes” die and glued it to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Arlene - that flower die cut really stands out against the background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!