Tuesday, January 7

Easter ready...


Though this challenge calls for cool colors I saw Spring when I saw this palette...

It was a good thing that they did as I was trying to come up with an Easter card and with this inspiration...I did!
The base card is white linen card stock.
From water color paper i die cut a stitched rectangle with one of the dies from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX”.
To that I stamped the Studio Katia “Floral Cross” with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
Next I water colored it with Arteza Classic Watercolors and layered it to the card with a small edging of purple card stock.
With another piece of the purple card stock I die cut the sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs (now named Divinity Designs) “Many Blessings” set and glued it to the front of the card.
Now off to make 48 more!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you're already getting Easter cards done, Arlene! Wow! I'm barely into Valentines. Beautiful use of these cool colors! A beautiful design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a unique and beautiful design Arlene! LOVE the pretty flowers watercoloured in soft, cool colours. A gorgeous Easter card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are early! Your card is so gorgeous! I love the pretty cool coloured blooms and what a beautiful image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!