Sunday, November 17

25 Days of Christmas Tags...

After checking out the tags for todays tag challenge I found one by Karen Bull that interested me in the way she placed the image offset to the tag.
For my tag I die cut the tag from tan card stock using one of the MFT Die-namics “Stitched traditional Tag STAX”.
On another piece of tan card stock I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Co.’s “Happy KISS-Moose-Everett” with Memento rich cocoa ink and colored him with Copic markers.
After trimming him out with scissors I glued him “offset” to the tag.
The sentiment from the same set was stamped with the Memento ink.
To finish I punched a 1/8” hole in the top and threaded crewel thread for a tie.

4 comments:

  1. I am always a sucker for a cute moose, and this one fits the bill. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An exquisite tag Arlene, and so beautifully made! I wold have been sure to have left and ink or glue smudge somewhere, but yours is pristine.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!