Saturday, November 16

25 Days of Christmas Tags...



The inspiration behind this day is multi-fold.
The challenge sponsor for #13 is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.
My granddaughter loves to dance.
Her favorite color is pink.
Her birthday is Christmas Eve.
All this led to the tag above.
Using Sunny Studios “Build-A-Tag #1” set with card stock I die cut a pink tag, then a white over tag and a black topper.
Once these were glued together I stamped the ballerina from 
CAS-ual Friday Stamp’s “Tutu” set with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with pink Copic markers.
The sentiment, unknown company, was stamped using the Memento ink.
There are small, black, faceted, flat backed jewels attached to some of the flowers.
To finish I threaded sheer pink ribbon through the tag hole.

3 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw that tag I knew it would be for your granddaughter, Arlene - what a gorgeous tag for a wee girl
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as sweet as can be...just love all the pretty in pink! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!