Friday, November 15

25 Days of Christmas Tags


Most of this card is stenciling and I had such fun doing it.
The sponsor is STAMPlorations and I used two of their stencils.
The tag is made of kraft card stock that was die cut using a die from
MFT Die-namics “Stitched Traditional Tag STAX”.
Placing the coffee cup from ARTplorations “Latte” stencil I stenciled the cup with Distress walnut stain ink.
Without removing the cup stencil I applied the ARTplorations “Leaf Print” stencil and with the same ink I stenciled one leaf on the cup.
After removing those stencils I placed the Simon Says Stamp “Falling Snow” stencil on and sponged it withHero Arts “Unicorn” ink.
Next I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with the Distress ink.
To finish I punched a 1/8” hole at the top and threaded it with brown Scrapper’s floss.

2 comments:

  1. This really appeals to me - love the colour scheme!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful! I love your colour combination and how you used the stencils.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!