Friday, May 31

flowery tag...


So I have this friend and we decided a very long time ago to get together on our birthdays with no gifts.
Just being able to share time together meant everything.
But of course she has given me a couple of gifts in the meantime.
While shopping a garage sale I found a perfect gift for her.
There is a B&B that her hubby and she stay at regularly and I found the cook book, in mint condition, for this B&B.
Then all I needed was a wrapping paper and tag.
In my stash I found this Springy looking paper and decided to wrap the book in it ad use it for the front of m tag.
The tag is layers of white, purple and gold card stock with a layer of the paper all die cut with Lifestyle Crafts oval nesting dies.
To complete the tag I die cut the purple car stock with dies from Tim Holtz “Celebration Words:Script” and punched out two small holes and applied purple ribbon.

The end result...



2 comments:

  1. So spring like, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever way to make a matching tag! Thank you for sharing at Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!