Thursday, May 30

in triplicate please...


What fun to go back and update a technique you did in the past.
For this card I pulled out my travel Tim Holtz stamping platform and arranged stamped from Tim Holtz “Halloween” & “Halloween 2” to make a background on a 4” x 5.25” white card stock piece...times three!
Using the platform made it easier to make the exact copies.
With Lifestyle Crafts nesting oval dies I cut one of each as per the picture and then one bigger of each with black card stock.
The piece I left whole was attached to a black card stock base card.
I applied the other over their matching images on the base card.
To finish I colored the poison bottle with Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol and artist stumps.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your triple stamping card. Fabulous stamp, great composition. Having a stamping platform makes triple stamping so much easier than in the days of old. Thanks for taking part in our retro challenge at Back to Basics and Beyond. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. This is great!!! How fun! I love your card!! Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great take on the challenge and I am a HUGE Halloween fan! Thanks for joining us at BBB Challenges!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!