Friday, May 31

crayoning...


Honey Bee Stamps is having a clearance on Tim Holtz Distress Crayons.
I had 1-5 sets and was thrilled to be able to get the rest through them.
In the upper left corner of the mood board is my inspiration for my card. 
The base card is white card stock.
the main piece is water color paper with assorted Tim Holtz Distress crayons rubbed over it.
Next I wet my finger and smeared the colors adding more is needed.
Once it was dry, have to admit I helped it along with my heat tool, I applied it to the base card.
With more white card stock I die cut the verse using Tim Holtz “Celebration Words:Script” and the flowers with Tim Holtz “Wildflowers Stems #1”
These i glued to the card front and trimmed as necessary.
To finish I attached Katia Clear Drops with JudiKins Diamond Glaze. 


1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful. I love your background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!