Tuesday, March 12

panda hugs...


You can go to the challenge blog for two instructional videos of this technique...I did my own thing.
The card is white card stock.
Using a scrap I piece of card stock and the large rectangle from Paper Smooches “Rose Frame” I cut a stencil which I laid over the card and sponged with Distress Oxide bungled sage ink.
Next I placed TCW “mini bamboo” stencil over the sponged area and wiped off the ink with a baby wipe.
Using the die again I cut a frame of black card stock and glued it around the ghosted rectangle.
The “hugs” was a free stamp from Lawn Fawn that I stamped using Gina K amalgam ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the panda from Lawn Fawn’s “Party Panda” and cut it out with the coordinating die.
This I attached with thin foam tabs.



6 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. I love the "ghosted" bamboo and cute panda. Thank you for joining in at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Panda! And I love your ghosted bamboo background. Perfect background to go with the Panda, along with the sweet hugs sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute panda against you bamboo ghosting, great fun idea and thanks for sharing with CAS Stencil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect ghosty bamboo background for the cute panda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bamboo ghosted background is perfect behind your cute little panda! Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS Stencil challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a soft spot for pandas and yours is adorable! Love the ghosted bamboo background, thankyou for playing along at CAS Stencil, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!