Wednesday, March 13

watercolor snowman...


I’ll grant you we are all pretty tired of snow but I just had to play with my white watercolor.
On vellum I stamped the snowman from Paper Smooches “Swanky Snowdudes” with Versamark and white embossing powder.
Next I heat set the image.
The coloring was done with Arteza watercolors.
Using the Spellbinders octagon dies I cut the image vellum and a frame to go around it.
The vellum crinkled but I really like the rustic look of it.
I applied it to a white card stock base card and stamped the verse from the same set with Adirondack slate ink.


4 comments:

  1. A cute snowman and I love the way the vellum took the color! The octagon frame is a great way to show him off and I love how the sentiment goes around it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Adorable snowman on vellum!! It looks awesome! Love the octagonal frame and the way you've stamped the sentiment following the shape. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the sweet snowman and the fab CAS design! Thanks so much for playing in the CAS Watercolour Challenge this month:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable snowman and I love the octagon shape you used to frame him too! Thanks so much for sharing this CAS cutie with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!