Tuesday, March 12

two deer...



 The deer I used on this card are actually one deer in a large stamp from Stamingbella’s “Reindeer With Birdie”.
With the help of my Tim Holtz stamping platform I adjusted the card and stamped the first deer.
It helps if you place post it notes over the part of the stamp you don’t want to use...but make sure you take them off before stamping.
The card was then readjusted and I stamped the deer again.
To finish I water colored the deer and colored the falling snow with American Crafts metallic silver pen.






4 comments:

  1. Great work masking and double stamping this beautiful reindeer. I love the image ... it looks like the reindeer is marching. Sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great way to make your stamp go further. Your deer are so cute and love the sprinkles of snow falling around them. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet deer, Arlene! Love the image and your coloring! Great job of lining them up! Love the silver snowflakes too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your prancing and elegant deer Alene! Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!