Tuesday, January 29

balloon washi...

and

I rarely do two cards for one challenge...unless it’s a senior moment and I forgot!
Today I do it knowingly.
The washi challenge intrigued me, so when I received a lovely gift n the mail today I just had to make a thank you card for the sender.
The base card is white linen card stock.
On a separate piece of the white card stock I taped down three different washi tapes.
Over to the Big Shot to use my new die, “Heart Baolloons” by Medlock Crafts on the piece.
I also cut a piece of black card stock with the same die.
The balloons were glued down, then I trimmed the black die cut piece to only glue down the strings.
To finish it up I stamped the verse from MFT Stamps “Up In The Air” with Versamark on to black card stock, then heat embossed it with white embossing powder before taping it under the balloons.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable CAS card! Love the design simple but impressive! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!