Thursday, November 15

tags day 15...

Inspired by...
Joyce Mehrberg

Kraft paper gives such a wonderful look to a tag as in Joyce M.’s tag.
I di cut my tag from kraft card stock using Newton’s Nook Designs “Fancy Edge Tag Die”.
Using Versamark ink I stamped the “Reindeer with Birdie” image from Stamingbella and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
The coloring was done with Arteza real brush pens.
The verse (unknown company) was stamped with StazOn timber brown ink.
The tie is Darcie hemp cording.

3 comments:

  1. Love your tag! Sweet colouring and I love how the image goes off the sides of the tag. Thanks for joining us at Tracey's 25 Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag. I love how you used white embossing on kraft. Such a wonderful look. So very tickled that I was your inspiration. Thanks so much for playing along at Tracey's 25 Day of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!