Wednesday, November 14

tag or bookmark day 14...

Inspired by...
Ardith Percy-Robb
and

With so many of my friends in the book business this inspiration was terrific!
Because I wanted it to be able to be used after Christmas I used 110 lb white card stock for the main piece.
To get the botto edge I used Concord & Ninth “Select-a-size edge dies”
The sky was done with Distress Oxide faded jeans, spritzed and blotted.
The opening at the top was done with a Stampin’ Up punch.
On a piece of white linen card stock I sponged Distress Oxide forest moss then die cut it with Tim Holtz “pine tree”.
With Prisma pencils I colored the trunk before gluing the tree to the tag.
To finish I stamped the verse from a Hampton Arts set with StazOn  timber brown ink.


3 comments:

  1. WOW! I wouldn't be able to read my book if this were my bookmark; all my attention would be focused on gazing at this lovely creation! The tree is so pretty; the background, a delightful wintry wonderland! Thrilled you shared this festive delight in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag/bookmark! That tree die is definitely on my wishlist!
    Really enjoying taking part in
    25 Days of Christmas Tags
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bookmark love it. Thank you for entering our challenge and good luck. Greetings from Veerle DT-ATSC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!