Thursday, November 15

digital snowmen...


I just love when I have the images for a challenge that are also the sponsors for that challenge.
In this case it’s two digital images from Bugaboo Stamps.
First I printed out “Snowmen Block” on white card stock and colored them with Arteza real brush pens.
These I trimmed out with scissors and set aside.
Next I printed out the verse from “Snowman Snowflakes” and trimmed it down.
The base card is white card stock with a layer f black card stock.
Next came a layer of red and white polka dots paper.
I applied a icee of black card stock to the back of the verse then layered the verse and snowmen to the card front!


1 comment:

  1. I love your little snowmen! They just pop against that polka dot paper! Great coloring too. Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!