Saturday, November 17

tags day 16...

Inspired by...

Though I am not on par with many stamping artists I do enjoy being inspired by them...such as Sandy Allnock.
The main tag is white card stock die cut with MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX”.
The window was die cut from white card stock with MFT Die-namics “Gift Shaker Window and Frame” from white card stock.
I placed the main piece on my Tim Holtz glass mat and masked 1/4” on all four edges.
The Santa from MFT Stamps “Jingle All The Way” I stamped with StazOn jet black ink and cut out a mask with a post it note.
I applied the mask then sponged Distress Oxide hickory smoke ink.
After dripping water on the square and blotting it off with a paper towel I colored the Santa with Studio 71 markers.
The window was then glued on.
To finish I punched the ribbon area with the small Stampin’ Up punch and applied the ribbon.

2 comments:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!