Sunday, June 17

so much cake...


Sometimes you just know where that patterned paper is that will be perfect for a card.
That’s what I knew I had for this delicious card.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of pink card stock.
The patterned paper is from a pad I bought at Ollie’s!
I just love the frosting and the sprinkles.
The verse is from MFT Stamps “Bears Special Birthday” and stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
The bear from the same set is stamped onto white linen card stock with the same ink.
Then I colored him with Prisma pencils and Gamsol.
The sprinkles on the cake are made with dashes of Distress markers.
Once I cut him out I added an “Action Wobble” that allows him to shake when touched.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!