Sunday, June 17

hubby’s dream...


My hubby’s dream is to own a hammock.
Unfortunately our trees are so large and far apart I don’t think he could.
But he dreams.
This card is white card stock that I sponged clouds to.
The stencil for the clouds is just ripped card stock.
The sand dunes were die cut from kraft card stock using Lawn Fawn “simple Stitched Hillside Borders” (I trimmed the stitching off!)
I sponged the dunes with Distress Oxide brushed corduroy.
The images are from the Lawn Fawn “Life Is Good” set and I stamped them to kraft and white card stock with the Distress Oxide ink.
They were colored with Prisma pencils and trimmed out with scissors before gluing them to the card front.
The verse, from the same set, was curved to an acrylic block and stamped with the Distress Oxide.
The birds were done in the same way.

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful because of its simplicity. Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!