Sunday, June 17

fishy...




MFT has just come out with a new fishy set that is just too wonderful.
The picture is a bit odd but it was difficult to get the shaker elements to show unless I laid it down.
The base card is black card stock.
I am adding the link to Jennifer McGuire’s shaker card instructions as she does a much better job of explaining than I could!
I will add the ingredients that I used...
White card stock for the ocean stenciled with the MFT Mix-ables “cloud” stencil inside down with Distress inks.
Fish from MFT Stamps “Gill Friends” stamped with MFT Extreme Black hybrid ink and colored with Chameleon pens.
Verse stamped on white card stock from MFT Stamps “Beach Buds” using MFT Extreme Black hybrid ink and die cut using MFT Die-namics”slanted sentiment strips” die.
The foam inside the shaker is black craft foam applied with Scor-Tape.
The rectangles were cut using two dies from MFT Die-namics “pierced rectangle STAX”.
To finish I applied Craft Medley sequins and sea glass Stickles.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!