Saturday, June 16

into the garden...


The wild look of this garden is nothing compared to the craziness of my six acres at the moment.
It is so difficult to get to the gardening when you find you are suddenly allergic to poison ivy!
My gardens will have to be in card form.
I saw the Jennifer McGuire video for...
Which gave me the idea to use a Penny Black set of two stamps called “Longing”.
Following her directions, mostly, I stamped the images with my Tim Holtz stamp platform using Distress peeled paint & shaded lilac markers.
The verse from Penny Black’s “snippets” set was stamped with StazOn jet black ink using a block to curve it.
Trimmed them to fit the card slightly off center.
To finish I added Nuvo crystal ebony black dots to the flower centers.

2 comments:

  1. Superb stamping to create a really delightful floral creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More 'In the Garden' challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 acres!! wow I struggle with the little I have but thankfully no poison ivy and none on your card either!I love your layout - great stamping.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!