Saturday, January 13

Yes, it's a Christmas card...

...but I couldn't help it!

The base card is taupe card stock.
The decorative frame by Spellbinder I die cut from cream card stock and applied to the base card.
To that I added another square cut from the taupe card stock.
The verse (unknown company) was stamped onto a strip of the cream card stock, using Adirondack cranberry ink, and glued to the framed piece.
Now to the BigKick with cranberry card stock and the Sizzix Tim Holtz "Tattered Poinsettia" die and I cut out two of the small and medium poinsettias.
Using the cream card stock and a 1/4" hole punch I punched 3 holes for each poinsettia and attached them to the card front.
Next it was into my paper stash to find two green textured papers that I could use to die cut the greens, Sizzix Tim Holtz "Holiday Greens", to finish the card.

1 comment:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!