Saturday, January 13

For my Granddaughter...

This year I just had to make a card that looked like my Granddaughter for my Granddaughter.

The base card is white card stock with a layer of black and red card stock.
The main piece is white card stock with the girl from MFT Stamp's "Milk & Cookies" stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
The verse from MFT Stamp's "Essential Sentiments" was stamped next to her using the same ink.
The heart is punched from red card stock using a Marvy small heart punch.
Then I glued the heart to white card stock and trimmed around it to make it look more like a Valentine.
The coloring was done with Prisma pencils, the chair HAD to be that color pink as that is what color her chair is!
Next I used a craft knife to trim around the hands to allow it to "hold" the heart.
Once that was glued in place I taped the main piece on the card.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card ;O)
    Thank you for joinng us at CAS on Friday ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!