Sunday, January 28

Pre-Easter cards...


I decided to do a simple idea on the sketch because I have to make 20 of these cards for my shut-in list!
The base card is patterned card stock by Darice.
The "rain" piece is white card stock and I sponged Distress peacock feathers ink through Newton's Nook Designs "Waves Stencil".
The trip is white card stock with a verse from Newton's Nook Designs "Bunny Hop" set stamped with Adirondack slate ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the bunny in the pot with the Adirondack slate ink and colored it with Prisma pencils, Gamsol and artist stumps before cutting it out and glue dotting it to the card front.

Off to make the other 19!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love that bunny image and you went so creative with that stencil. Thanks for playing with us at the Inky Paws Challenge this week, hope to see your creation next week too. Hugs, Zsofi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute! I adore this bunny bum! Like how you used the stencil. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and sweet! I love it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Paws!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!