Saturday, January 27

Two-for-one...

I decided to do two challenges at the MFT Blog using one card!
and

The base card is white card stock.
To get the "ray" effect I placed the MFT "sun ray" stencil over the card front and using my Prisma pencils, Gamsol and artist stumps I colored it using the challenge colors.
Next came the center piece which I made by sponging Distress stormy sky ink onto white card stock using the MFT "cloud" stencil.
At the BigKick I cut out the circle for the cloud using my circle nesting dies.
I also cut the frame by taping two circles to the white card stock before running it through the machine.
The verse from the same MFT stamp set was stamped on white card stock with StazOn jet black ink and trimmed to match the sketch before applying it to the card.
Next I stamped the unicorn from MFT's "magical unicorns" with light grey ink and colored him with Prisma pencils, Gamsol and artist stumps before cutting him out and applying him to the card front.
Finally I attached three sequins to the card front to match the sketch and applied a dot of Nuvo simply white crystal drops in each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!