Friday, December 29

Digging through my stash...

...I found a piece of black card stock on which I had done a real leaf technique.


However I had used Colorbox frost white ink and I had die cut (unknown die) a heart from the card stock.

This lead me to create...

The base card is black card stock, don't forget to place a piece of white card stock inside to allow another verse and your signature.
The next layer is red card stock.
The next is white card stock that I had glued the black heart on and trimmed the edge.
Using more of the red card stock and the die from Our Daily Bread Designs "Sending My Love Stamp/Die Duo" set, I die cut the "sending" and glued it to the front of the card.
To finish the card I stamped the verse from the same set using StazOn jet black ink.

1 comment:

  1. Great car! Clean and simple. I love red, black and white together. Thanks for playing with us at HLS anything goes with dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!