Friday, December 29

Snow everywhere...

I'm not sure where you are reading this from but here in Western New York...we have snow!


So I decided to use three Impression Obsession sets to create this card.
The card is white linen card stock.
To create the snow mounds I stamped the stems from Impression Obsession's CL503 Watercolor Wildflowers using StazOn jet black ink (all black ink on this card is the same).
To give it the "shading" I used the ground stamp from Impression Obsession's MC145 Snowman Set and adjusted it on the acrylic black to accomplish the same curves as the stems.
Using the snowman parts from the same set I stamped them all over the front.
Most are black but when I used color I used my Distress markers.
The verse on the card is from Impression Obsession's CL495 Snow set and before stamping it I cut the blocks off the clear stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!