Friday, December 29

So I went poinsettia mad this year...

...and couldn't resist picking poinsettia's from many companies.
This set I received as a prize just before Christmas.
I figured it would be pack ed away until 2017 but a challenge came up that was perfect for using it!

The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of beige card stock.
The main piece is white linen card stock that I embossed the poinsettia from Uniko Ltd.'s "Pure Florals:Poinsettia" several times using Versamark ink and clear embossing powder.
It was then heat set and colored with Distress antique linen and festive berries markers.
Using the verse from the same set and an acrylic block I adjusted the verse to work around the poinsettia.
I inked that with Distress festive berries ink and applied it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the "wishing you" from the same set to the front with Distress festive berries ink.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty floral creation for our Christmas challenge, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts. B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Seasonal flowers theme.
    Happy New Year;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts. happy new year Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!