Wednesday, August 30

Simplicity...


If you haven't figured it out by now I love "clean and simple".
Don't get me wrong I also do more detailed cards but I always go back to CAS.
I think that's why I love Paper Smooches stamps with their simple images and bold lines they work perfectly with my CAS.
The base card is cream cad stock with a layer of green checked card stock.
The main piece is cream card stock with  the flowers (Paper Smooches "best buds") and verse (Paper Smooches "bosom buddy") stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
The horizon line is drawn with permanent black marker and a straight edge (note the line goes down where the water hits it in the jar).
For the coloring I used Prisma pencils and Gamosol with art stumps.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I LOVE this card! I just bought this Paper Smooches set and haven't inked it up yet...but now I really want to after seeing this fabulous CAS card! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the way you have colored the water effect! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. All the very best. Hope you join in again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!