Tuesday, March 14

So many friends who love kitties...


The base card is cream card stock with a layer of very dark brown card stock.
The top layer is a piece from a music pad of printed card stock.
I cut the banner out of the dark brown card stock and made my own banner bottom with scissors.
I trimmed a fine strip of the brown card stock and glued it to the top of the banner.
The moon was die cut from another piece of the cream card stock I used for the base card.
On the moon I stamped the verse from Impression Obsession's MC186 Graduation using StazOn timber brown ink.
Using the dark brown card stock and Impression Obsession's DIE083-K dies, I cut out three kitties to add to the card.

1 comment:

  1. The cat Silhouette is so sweett
    Love your interpretation to the sketch
    Great card
    Many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete