Tuesday, March 14

So many friends who love kitties...


The base card is cream card stock with a layer of very dark brown card stock.
The top layer is a piece from a music pad of printed card stock.
I cut the banner out of the dark brown card stock and made my own banner bottom with scissors.
I trimmed a fine strip of the brown card stock and glued it to the top of the banner.
The moon was die cut from another piece of the cream card stock I used for the base card.
On the moon I stamped the verse from Impression Obsession's MC186 Graduation using StazOn timber brown ink.
Using the dark brown card stock and Impression Obsession's DIE083-K dies, I cut out three kitties to add to the card.

1 comment:

  1. The cat Silhouette is so sweett
    Love your interpretation to the sketch
    Great card
    Many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!