Tuesday, March 14

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...


I've been dying to try the Paper Smooches digital stamps for a while and this was the time to give it a try!


I started with a white card stock base card and added a layer of black card stock then a layer of yellow/white checks!
I downloaded the bee and verse from Paper Smooches and played with them in word until I got them to the size I needed for the banner die by Sizzix.
I printed them out on white card stock and then die cut them.
I colored them using Prismacolor pencils and layered it onto a piece of black card stock. 
I then trimmed the triangle with my paper trimmer as I had used the largest of the dies for the white card stock piece.
I glued them to the front of the card and there you go!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!